MyBB Central

Full Version: [r4] Reported Post Gets Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Version: MyBB 1.4
New Settings: 3 [ Report Post Thread Group ]
New Templates: 0
DB Changes: 0
File Changes: 0
Files: 2
  • ./inc/plugins/report_thread.php
  • ./inc/languages/english/report_thread.lang.php
Install:
  • Upload ./inc/plugins/report_thread.php into your ./inc/plugins/ folder
  • Upload ./inc/languages/english/report_thread.lang.php into your ./inc/languages/english folder
  • Go to your PluginManager and Activate the "Report Post Thread" Plugin.
Settings:
  • FID of Forum Where Threads Should Be Made
  • UserID of Thread Poster; by Default 1 (BoardOwner)
What:
Everytime a User Reports A Post It Creates A New Thread In a Specified Forum Where Mods/Admins/ ... (Everyone Who Has Permission To View, Set By You) Can Discuss The Report.

Screen:
[attachment=1331]

Note:
Idea From John_S : http://ideas.mybboard.net/idea/display-r...um-as-a-th
Again (today), nice one.
Is the default message hard coded or in a template? As you know, my forum is in Hebrew, so I have to translate everything. If the writing is either inside a language file or a template, its easier to do.
Its hardcoded in the file Wink
But if you want a version with a language file; let me know.

Edit:

Redownload Package; (English) Language File Included.
Thanks. Just did. I'll do the translation shortly. If anyone wants it, please notify me (there are less then 5 paying users here that do speak Hebrew (at least, to my knowledge) - so uploading the translated file isn't that important).
Wow. Brilliant idea.
Nice job Lex. Thank you.
Great work Lex. Very handy actually.
Very nice almost like what VB will do on a reported post. Thanks Smile
(Apr 23, 2009, 12:52 PM)wolfgang2025 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice almost like what VB will do on a reported post. Thanks Smile

Indeed
John_S Wrote:Some of you might know this feature though vBulletin, personally I find it really useful since moderators can discuss various actions to take in a such case, in my opinion it should be available as a selectable option: either use the old system or the forum one.
Thanks for making of my idea a plugin!
Thanks a lot
Very nice!
Pages: 1 2