MyBB Central

Full Version: Having an Issue with Online 24 and BlackBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently became a subscriber and I downloaded "Online 24" and installed it and it works but im having a display issue on BlackBB theme here's a image of what I'm talking about any help you can give is appreciated
[Image: xl9lyh.jpg]

thanks!
Thanks Stephon for the heads up, I have the same question as this person http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1659-p...l#pid14604 it was never answered in that thread from what I saw. thank you
I found online24_index in the global templates area there isnt one in Blackbb Templates
heres the code from there
Code:
<tr>
    <td class="tcat"> <strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td class="trow1"> <span class="smalltext">{$lang->members_today}{$membercount},  {$lang->guests_today}{$guestcount},  {$lang->bots_today}{$botcount},  {$lang->anon_today}{$anoncount}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>    
</tr>

where do I put colspan="2" cuz ive inserted it in a couple places but it doesnt change the look at all
btw thanks so much for your help
Edit "online24_index" template.

Add for both of the td's a colspan="2"

Code:
<tr>
    <td class="tcat" colspan="2"> <strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td class="trow1" colspan="2"> <span class="smalltext">{$lang->members_today}{$membercount},  {$lang->guests_today}{$guestcount},  {$lang->bots_today}{$botcount},  {$lang->anon_today}{$anoncount}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>    
</tr>
outstanding! that did it thank you both for the help I appreciate it!