MyBB Central

Full Version: MYPS - How to remove (Edit) from postbit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!

I have just installed MYPS (loving it!)

[Image: su9110knfuih14jqrt.jpg]

I would like to know how to change:
Credits: 178(Edit)
into
Credits: 178

So there would be two changes:
1. Removing (Edit)
2. Making the credits/points bold or strong

I hope you can help me with this!

Owen
Note: Only Admins and/or Moderators see that (Edit) part !

To Delete or actually 'hide it' =P
Open ./inc/plugins/myps.php

Find
PHP Code:
    if($mybb->user['usergroup'] == "4" && $mybb->settings['myps_allowmod'] == 'mypspermadmin')
    {

$post['mypsdisplay'] .= "(<a href=\"myps.php?action=moderate&username="$post['username']. "\">"$lang->myps_edit"</a>)";
        }
    if((
$mybb->user['usergroup'] == "3" || $mybb->user['usergroup'] == "4") && ($mybb->settings['myps_allowmod'] == 'mypspermsmods'))
    {

$post['mypsdisplay'] .= "(<a href=\"myps.php?action=moderate&username="$post['username']. "\">"$lang->myps_edit"</a>)";
        }
    if((
is_moderator($fid) == 1) && ($mybb->settings['myps_allowmod'] == 'mypspermall'))
    {

} 

Change into
PHP Code:
/*
      if($mybb->user['usergroup'] == "4" && $mybb->settings['myps_allowmod'] == 'mypspermadmin')
    {
           $post['mypsdisplay'] .= "(<a href=\"myps.php?action=moderate&username=". $post['username']. "\">". $lang->myps_edit. "</a>)";
        }
    if(($mybb->user['usergroup'] == "3" || $mybb->user['usergroup'] == "4") && ($mybb->settings['myps_allowmod'] == 'mypspermsmods'))
    {
            $post['mypsdisplay'] .= "(<a href=\"myps.php?action=moderate&username=". $post['username']. "\">". $lang->myps_edit. "</a>)";
        }
    if((is_moderator($fid) == 1) && ($mybb->settings['myps_allowmod'] == 'mypspermall'))
    {
        }
*/ 

To make it bold
Find
PHP Code:
        $post['mypsdisplay'] = $mybb->settings['myps_name'].": <a href=\"myps.php?action=donate&username="$post['username']. "\">$myps</a>"

Change into
PHP Code:
        $post['mypsdisplay'] = $mybb->settings['myps_name'].": <a href=\"myps.php?action=donate&username="$post['username']. "\"><strong>{$myps}</strong></a>"
LeX- you little ripper.
I did both of the things you suggested......and they worked PERFECTLY.
I cant thank you enough bro!

I have included a snapshot of my new looking postbit.....woot woot!

[Image: j4jcrztulx9mtw235z7l.jpg]

Now.....I have another question for you please.

[Image: uz3p6nyxf80o3ru0u0y7.jpg]

I would like to know how to change:
174 [ Donate ][Edit]
into
174 [Donate] [Edit]

Cheers!

Owen
Open inc/plugins/myps.php

Find:
PHP Code:
$mypslink round($memprofile['myps'],$mybb->settings['myps_decimal']). " [ <a href=\"myps.php?action=donate&amp;username="$memprofile['username']. "\">{$lang->myps_donate}</a> ]"

Change to:
PHP Code:
$mypslink round($memprofile['myps'],$mybb->settings['myps_decimal']). " [<a href=\"myps.php?action=donate&amp;username="$memprofile['username']. "\">{$lang->myps_donate}</a>]"
Nickman wrote...........

PHP Code:
$mypslink round($memprofile['myps'],$mybb->settings['myps_decimal']). " [<a href=\"myps.php?action=donate&amp;username="$memprofile['username']. "\">{$lang->myps_donate}</a>]"

Mate.......WONDERFUL!
Thanks so much for showing me what to do!
You will notice in the code below I have added one more space after the </a>] to give a space before the [Edit]

PHP Code:
$mypslink round($memprofile['myps'],$mybb->settings['myps_decimal']). " [<a href=\"myps.php?action=donate&amp;username="$memprofile['username']. "\">{$lang->myps_donate}</a>] "

You guys rule!

Owen
Ah, right I missed that Tongue Glad you got it the way you want it Smile
I just gotta say that I am blown away by the level of support offered across the whole MyBB scene.
The software is ace, the plugins are a dream to install, the assistance is fast and spot on!

I have bought premium access here and at mybbsource and have not regretted it for one second.
Thanks guys.....you float my boat!

Owen