MyBB Central

Full Version: MybbAddons.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just launched my next project, MyBBAddons.com

As you can easily see it's about addons for MyBB.
I developed a lot of addons for MyBB for my own usage in the last time but more and more often I thought that other people could have use for it, I got requests for galleries I created and download systems that integrate with Jesse Labrocca's MyIPN.

So I decided to set up http://www.mybbaddons.com.
MybbAddons.com as a MyBB isn't very spectacular, it has of course a custom skin (default skin can be used too), some plugins, several forums...

The board is mainly meant as a showroom for the addons, not for active use (although you can find some tutorials and other usefull stuff in there), that's why it looks that empty.

I hope you'll like the ideas and addons, I'll continue to update this site and decrease the MyBB support in my other boards and sites (collect it on one place only).

Have fun and check it out Smile

Lennart Sauter

PS: Reviews, comments and requests are always welcome!

EDIT: Preview image for the galleries-addon:
[attachment=1381]
Congrats on the launch but can I say that visually it could use some work.
cool~ congrats dude
Thank you two!
@labrocca: Do you mean the design?
I really have to work on it... especially on the images but well... I'm not really a designer, more a coder lol

Quick Edit:
Galleries addon now supports rating.
Seems pretty nice forum, possibly with a future xD
I'm joining it.
Thanks and welcome at MybbAddons.com Smile

We have the following addons to offer at the moment:
Galleries
Downloads
Lyrics
Blog

They are all free accessible and if you wouldn't mind I'd like to get some feedback on them Wink

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter

EDIT:
Attention!
We updated our payment methods!
We don't have enough activity at MybbAddons.com Big Grin

That means I'll start an limited offer now - the first few persons making 30 quality posts here (Posts in the offtopic area will not be counted) will recieve one addon for free.

Posts have to be in good english or alternatively you can make 30 posts in german at Zaiendo.de (Contact me there when you signed up and I'll watch and count your posts).

So come on - more posts more fun and more addons for you Wink

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
I tink your plugins are cool but the design Sad
Thank you ByteHunter,
I'll change the design as soon as possible.

Have a nice day Smile

EDIT: Design changed
I just overworked the galleries addon (fitting better to MyBB style):
[attachment=1407][attachment=1408][attachment=1409]

Some feedback on the new design would be nice too.

Still searching for more members and posts of course, guess I have to translate some more of my german tutorials arround MyBB to get the party started Big Grin

By the way- what do you guys think about a combinated FAQ - ticket support system as an addon for MyBB?
I think it'd fit nicely for some sites like hosters or anything...

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Pages: 1 2 3