MyBB Central

Full Version: Quick reply gone missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've checked in my settings and it's switched on but i seem othave lost my quick reply at the bottom of each thread.

How can i get this back please?
What templates do i need to look in and see whats missing?

Thanks.
Check the showthread template, view a diff report and see if there's anything highlighted in red.
Nope all seems well doing that?

Thanks.
Isnt it just {$quickreply} in the admin cp / templates / your template / showthread ?
I could be wrong though. Check see if that is there first of all i would say. If you dont see it there then add it above
{$threadexbox}
{$similarthreads}

Hope this helps a little????
(May 19, 2009, 02:42 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Isnt it just {$quickreply} in the admin cp / templates / your template / showthread ?
I could be wrong though. Check see if that is there first of all i would say. If you dont see it there then add it above
{$threadexbox}
{$similarthreads}

Hope this helps a little????

Thanks for your reply but it seems to be there ?

Quote: <div class="float_left">
{$multipage}
</div>
<div style="padding-top: 4px;" class="float_right">
{$newreply}
</div>
<br style="clear: both;" />
{$quickreply}
{$threadexbox}
{$similarthreads}
<br />
<div class="float_left">

Any other ideas?
Try the UserCP setting again... turn it off, save, and then turn it on again. You're also not trying to post in a closed forum, are you...?? Sure it isn't just collapsed so you've missed it??
What's your URL?
(May 19, 2009, 09:27 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Try the UserCP setting again... turn it off, save, and then turn it on again. You're also not trying to post in a closed forum, are you...?? Sure it isn't just collapsed so you've missed it??

That worked fine thank youSmile.

Not sure what went on there but it's working now.

Thanks.