MyBB Central

Full Version: ManUtdPeople
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi could you review http://ManUtdPeople.com

Thank you
Actually not bad looking. It seems custom and not too offensive. Good job.
Banner is too big. And does not fill the banner area.
Blue and red together is a bad mix in my opinion.
Forum icons are a little boring also.

Sorry i sound harsh. Im not trying to be. Rather offering my perspective only. Most look at my theme and dont like it either so its a personal choice.

Otherwise nice site mate.

Have to ask though? Did you hack a database or something? These stats seem really fuckered up to me.

Our members have made a total of 2,240 posts in 181 threads.
We currently have 702 members registered.
The most users online at one time was 1,706 on 04-15-2009 at 07:54 PM
nah coz i spammed a place that had over 10000 people on it saying I was showing the match live and they all went but then they figured out they have to register so most didn't bother
i run a football forum for one team (121,000 posts, 1 & 1/3 year).

I reccomend one main forum + a general chat,

Make it as simple as possible, get rid of the shitty 'top 100 soccer sites'. I wonder why people have that sorta stuff - is it to show off.. because no reader i know cares.

The ads are a bit annoying and the logo isn't wide enough, but apart from that it looks okay. Smile

If you want a top class header making I'll pM a link to my graphics design marketplace.
Also, stuff like arcades just distract users from posting.
Ronaldo! (I'm portuguese Tongue)
The banner looks... pretty crap. No offense, but I reckon you can do better. I think a new theme is needed.

Do you actually view live games? Or is that just to lure people into registering?
Actually I like the theme, I just think the blue (links and - and + to expand and collapse) doesn't match with the rest of the colours. And the logo needs work, but besides that I like it
I have updated my theme and logo what do you guys think?