MyBB Central

Full Version: Sero theme??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i saw a pic of the sero theme on google. I almose came on my self.. Then i clicked on it and took me to this website but it says that it still hasant came out.. i was wondering when its gonna come out.. because i wanna get my $5 worth.. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
With the plugins available here, you will definitely get your 5.00 worth...without the theme.
I think the theme is nearing completion, but don't quote me on that.
Thanks for the reply.. how can i pay for the sub.?? does it have to be paypal. because i dont have a credit card or a paypal.. =[
The theme IS nearing completion. I am having technical problems with the star rating, which is slowing me down. I will update as I go. I also have college, it's ending and I am studying hard.
(Jun 10, 2009, 10:31 PM)Fmb Wrote: [ -> ]The theme IS nearing completion. I am having technical problems with the star rating, which is slowing me down. I will update as I go. I also have college, it's ending and I am studying hard.

How long do you think its going to take before its completed..Big Grin
im trying to work something out with laborcca for a payment...