MyBB Central

Full Version: Suggestions Reopened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 3 months of the Suggestions area being closed it is now reopened. This does not mean a flood of suggestions will get you a flood of plugins. It's just open for now to appease the masses that demand to make requests that are for the most part going to be ignored.

Enjoy.
Thanks Smile

Are there going to be any new plugins released in the next few weeks ?
Yes...hopefully a couple big ones.
Good stuff Boss.
Your the man when it comes to MyBB plugins IMHO and therefor you will always be inindated with requests.
But perhaps a rating system that members here could vote on could perhaps seperate that a little for you?
Weekly top requests get a lookin by the staff here or some such thing. Dunno just thinking via keyboard.

Either way. Very please to know i can now hastle you again. Smile Joking.
Glad to hear that the suggestions are reopened Tongue

Ooh looking forward to some plugins then! Big Grin
Now this is a great news. Keep up the great work bro.
(Jun 25, 2009, 02:10 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Good stuff Boss.
Your the man when it comes to MyBB plugins IMHO and therefor you will always be inindated with requests.
But perhaps a rating system that members here could vote on could perhaps seperate that a little for you?
Weekly top requests get a lookin by the staff here or some such thing. Dunno just thinking via keyboard.

Either way. Very please to know i can now hastle you again. Smile Joking.

admit it your not....
? Admit im not happy i can hastle the boss?
lol Ask him Smile I hastle the shit out of him. I suspect i am in the top 5 of people who asks stupid questions etc.
Serious ask him lol.
Hey Labrocca Damink in the top ten?
Thank you and keep up the great work.