MyBB Central

Full Version: EternalWolf V3 - Website Resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I am Vince, the owner and developer/designer of EternalWolf.com
We have just started integrating our main design into the forum boards.

So far so good. We have the base css finished. Now we need to move onto the thead,tcat,trow and finish up other pages such as member only pages.

Please do give us some of your criticism as we would love to see how people like our mybb template.

You can find our forums here: http://www.eternalwolf.com/forums/index.php

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Note: We are still in the process of finishing the project so please dont flame.

Best Regards,
Vince
EternalWolf,inc.
Owner/Developer
Hey, really nice site. I'll post first then...

I love the design you have on it. Really good. The only thing is the forum and side boxes are out by a few px, unless you did that on purpose lol. I don't like it when things are out. It makes the site look a small bit unprofessional but does look kinda nice with the rest of the forum you have made.

Also really like the side sections you have either side of the internet browser window. I think it is a really good idea.

I do love the site though, really nice job.
Thank you for your reply!

We have noticed the issues in the forum layout and are working diligently to correct them.
We are having a problem with MyBB's Master Theme CSS and are trying to find the source of the problem for the "forums container".

But thank you for your comments on our theme. We will be developing this theme in multiple color schemes such as light and dark with multiple color accents such as Red, Blue, green and organge.

We will announce when the theme is complete. Also, if you would like to participate in the development or design, please send us an email at: [email protected]

-EternalWolf