MyBB Central

Full Version: upgrade without credit card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i want to upgrade and become a subscriptor, but i dont have a credit card.

I have enough accounnt balance. but paypal dont let me pay without a credit card.

Is there another way to subscribe? Like sending the money in paypal to an email adress?

Thanks
I don't have credit card too, and looking for another way to send money (paypal, webmoney)
(Sep 24, 2009, 09:57 PM)alexlee Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have credit card too, and looking for another way to send money (paypal, webmoney)

Look at the 'upgrade page', you'll see that he allows 5 different methods of paying, even mail-in check/money order.

$10 for a permanent upgrade.
I think you can make 500posts/ Not spam on witza, then PM omni
(Sep 29, 2009, 06:17 PM)Tapout Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can make 500posts/ Not spam on witza, then PM omni

He is already a paid subscriber.

/thread
$10 is permanant membership? Thats a great deal if so, I will be sure to buy it when I can Smile
I notice you already got Subscriber, or as you called it; a Subscriptor or something stupid. Anyways, you can pm omni and he will do a permanent membership for $10. Also, you are probably too young to be on these forums if you don't have a credit card. Or just do like Omni said somewhere (forgot where), if you not atleast 16, act it.
(Oct 12, 2009, 09:53 AM)evilalex Wrote: [ -> ]I notice you already got Subscriber, or as you called it; a Subscriptor or something stupid. Anyways, you can pm omni and he will do a permanent membership for $10. Also, you are probably too young to be on these forums if you don't have a credit card. Or just do like Omni said somewhere (forgot where), if you not atleast 16, act it.

Okay...? And the reference is from HF I think Big Grin