MyBB Central

Full Version: image verification code to continue the login process ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this issue please.

Whenever I try to login in with my username and reset password, it shows this...

Quote:Please correct the following errors before continuing:

Please fill out the image verification code to continue the login process. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

But I don't see the image or where to put the verification code and i can't work out how to fix it?

Thank you.
This has been an issue for months and there's probably 100+ threads on it on the comm. forums... make sure your member.php file is from 1.4.8 ad that your member_register template is default.
Thanks for the reply how do i make sure the member_register template is default ?

I've edited that templete:-

{$header}
{$regimage}{$regimage}{$wnr} <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< is that the issue thats not there ?

</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="invisible" id="invisible" value="1" {$invisiblecheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="invisible">{$lang->invisible_mode}</label></span></td>
{$footer}

Regards.
In fact ignore that post i replace the member.php file to 1.4.8 and it works.

Thank you.