MyBB Central

Full Version: How do i change Myps history text?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi i would like to change the myps history text to A-N cash history and once clicked that link it also shows myps i the navigation tree how can i change that?

Oh and in the users profile it says myps info can i change that also?
Ok i have managed to change everything apart from the nav tree when clicking on history in UCP it still shows forumname/MYPS where can i change this?
UserCp Templates.
you have to make changes in the usercp templates to change the history text.

you dont know even that?
thanks for your info!
AHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHolaHola
pm me i can help you with the problem Smile
xD its nice
(Aug 05, 2009, 06:08 AM)gavpedz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i have managed to change everything apart from the nav tree when clicking on history in UCP it still shows forumname/MYPS where can i change this?
From your Admi control panel> Template> UCP template

(Aug 05, 2009, 06:08 AM)gavpedz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i have managed to change everything apart from the nav tree when clicking on history in UCP it still shows forumname/MYPS where can i change this?

thanks for your info!
Pages: 1 2