MyBB Central

Full Version: Login Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been on my forum for the last few hours but in the last 20 minutes I have gotten an MSN message from an admin on my site saying he cannot login. I tried to change his pass for him and it did not work. I set up a test account and registered it fine but could not login. It pops up saying you have successfully logged in and then returns you to the main forum page but shows you still be a guest asking you to login/register! Anyone know why this is? I have two other member who have been online for a while and they said they had no problems getting in. I'm afraid to log out now in fear I will be locked out! lol
Quote: I have two other member who have been online for a while and they said they had no problems getting in.

It's very likely it's the members problem.
Well I thought the same but I changed his pass and even tried logging into a test account on my laptop. I alos had another user register and gave him admin permissions and he is having the same issues. So if it just the members problem then all of them have it. Only thing I can think of is that the other members never logged out in the first place...
Yes, this problem occurs on many forums. Maybe cookies?
Wasn't this solved on the comm. forums??