MyBB Central

Full Version: CSS problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice when my laptop loads the site sort of slow, the background color of the images (i.e. the logo and background stripe image), shows orange. I dont know if that makes sense. But like before the background stripe image shows up, I see orange. Same for the logo.
Im probably not making much sense, but if you understand go ahead and say something Tongue
You have to go into your theme, click Index.Css
and find the correct setting you want to change.
Same here. I've noticed it a couple of times when my connection wasn't the greatest. No big deal though. The site does load normally...eventually.

When my connection is good, it loads as it should without the orange.
(Aug 29, 2009, 11:19 AM)Josh[y] Wrote: [ -> ]I notice when my laptop loads the site sort of slow, the background color of the images (i.e. the logo and background stripe image), shows orange. I dont know if that makes sense. But like before the background stripe image shows up, I see orange. Same for the logo.
Im probably not making much sense, but if you understand go ahead and say something Tongue
Are u saying this forum or your forum?
If you are talking about this forum, ya I sometime found that orange kinda thingi....most probably that what happen when you had HTML and CSS combine and I guessing its a technical layer background...It hard to explain with words.
Yes, this forum. The reason it is doing that is because in the CSS he has the background color for the header orange.
True that what happen...