MyBB Central

Full Version: To all MyBB Central members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I want to recommend all you guys this new website
it will be a multilingual plugin TRANSLATION forum

as i don't have money
it will be .TK
i have not choosed a name
but i have selected http://mybbtranslations.co.cc

anyone any better name idea?

About the premium plugins, i will only post the ones i can download (where i am suscriptor, and only will put pieces of code not the complete plugin)

Who wants to join me in this project?
i am going seriously
(im installing the board right now)

we need staff, mods and translators!!
theme is so dark.. i think try using co.cc if you want the domain not to cloak the old url.. Smile
(Sep 01, 2009, 11:21 AM)chonghua Wrote: [ -> ]theme is so dark.. i think try using co.cc if you want the domain not to cloak the old url.. Smile

no i prefer it that way

xD lol it's redirecting to my actual forum
i just started today
Ok forum are UP!
You're using the default theme?
(Sep 01, 2009, 07:17 PM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]You're using the default theme?

Yes, i am still tryin to decide what theme will i use Smile
just a suggestion huh, you could look for another free host Smile it is not only 000webhost the best, but you can find a better one Smile

i thought you don't like co.cc lol
(Sep 01, 2009, 11:12 PM)chonghua Wrote: [ -> ]just a suggestion huh, you could look for another free host Smile it is not only 000webhost the best, but you can find a better one Smile

i thought you don't like co.cc lol

yes but .tk makes problems with redirects Tongue
000webhost is the best ihave found
000webhost has a limitation when it comes to cpanel..

anyway, trying search it in google for best free cpanel hosting.. you can find one or even more! Tongue
(Sep 02, 2009, 01:25 AM)chonghua Wrote: [ -> ]000webhost has a limitation when it comes to cpanel..

anyway, trying search it in google for best free cpanel hosting.. you can find one or even more! Tongue

^^ thanks
Are you chinese?
why don't join our website and help us?
Pages: 1 2