MyBB Central

Full Version: convert: Member Of Week/Month ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So that instead of being based on posts, its based on myps won/earned that week/month.

I would be greatly interested in this, if its possible.Big Grin
This is very possible and a good idea. Right now my project log is full though.
Well, Let me know if it makes it into the "todo" List. It would be very helpful to me because I use MYPS for weekly/monthly/yearly contest. There's no spending points on my site,just running totals for winners. A mass reset to 0 myps would also be helpful.
(Sep 09, 2009, 11:15 AM)b.h. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Let me know if it makes it into the "todo" List. It would be very helpful to me because I use MYPS for weekly/monthly/yearly contest. There's no spending points on my site,just running totals for winners. A mass reset to 0 myps would also be helpful.

I've been studying PHP for a bit, and this doesn't seem to difficult, when I have some free time I'll see if I can attempt it Big Grin
Its a good idea if you do this Smile
(Sep 15, 2009, 02:29 PM)GizSho Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 09, 2009, 11:15 AM)b.h. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Let me know if it makes it into the "todo" List. It would be very helpful to me because I use MYPS for weekly/monthly/yearly contest. There's no spending points on my site,just running totals for winners. A mass reset to 0 myps would also be helpful.

I've been studying PHP for a bit, and this doesn't seem to difficult, when I have some free time I'll see if I can attempt it Big Grin

well beggars can't be choosers, Big Grin I'd love for you to give it a shot if its ok with the powers that be