MyBB Central

Full Version: SwimForums.net - Swimming Discussion Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I just made a new forum called Swim Forums - http://www.swimforums.net

It's for competitive swimmers from around the world to discuss and share different techniques and help each other out to improve their performance in meets and competitions. Hopefully, everybody who joins and posts a little on Swim Forums will learn something new that they can use in the water.

For those of you who aren't competitive swimmers, we still have a Recreational Swimming forum just for you! Discuss different water games and non-intense swimming. Swimming is in fact the best sport for you!
New features like an Invite System have been added. I'm working on getting the Thanks mod by Lex here to be completely bug free as well.

Please review Smile
Nice job on proper use of the Help Docs to make a Rules page. I been trying to get people to use that instead of constantly asking for a plugin to do the same thing.
(Oct 18, 2009, 01:29 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job on proper use of the Help Docs to make a Rules page. I been trying to get people to use that instead of constantly asking for a plugin to do the same thing.
Thank you Smile

Thanks System has been installed, and there's starting to be more activity. That means a contest is going to be soon Big Grin
(Oct 18, 2009, 01:29 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job on proper use of the Help Docs to make a Rules page. I been trying to get people to use that instead of constantly asking for a plugin to do the same thing.

Defiantly.
Zach, so you copy another php file, then just edit it in something like DreamWeaver? Then what template is the top bar where you have:
Home Rules Invite Search Member List Help Contact
(Oct 23, 2009, 06:02 PM)evilalex Wrote: [ -> ]

Defiantly.
Zach, so you copy another php file, then just edit it in something like DreamWeaver? Then what template is the top bar where you have:
Home Rules Invite Search Member List Help Contact

What do you mean? I don't use Dream Weaver.
What style are you using?
(Oct 24, 2009, 07:32 AM)Jasonp Wrote: [ -> ]What style are you using?

In my Admin CP, it's called 'Swim Forums Theme'.
Bump Smile Any more reviews?
Yeah, ur forum looks awesome. The theme you use (i think you made it) is totally sleek. I love it!
The only one I don't like is... the background. You're using the same that MyBBoard.net just that with blue color... and it would be better you make one by yourself. Anyway it's not bad.
Pages: 1 2