MyBB Central

Full Version: user confirmation mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hiee friends... when i registered in mybbcentral... i got confirmation mail... but in my site when a user registered the confirmation mail not going... i have tested with yahoo n gmail... no use... der is no mail in spam box too... so plzzzzz help me out... friends... thnk u all in advance.....
Does your webhost support emailing? Is you settings changed to send user confirmation? AdminCP -> Configuration -> Board Settings -> User Registation and Profile options -> Registration Method -> (Make sur eit is set to "Send email Verification")

Smile
(Sep 14, 2009, 04:18 PM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]Does your webhost support emailing? Is you settings changed to send user confirmation? AdminCP -> Configuration -> Board Settings -> User Registation and Profile options -> Registration Method -> (Make sur eit is set to "Send email Verification")

Smile

it was the same as u said.. but the mail is not going... i have registered with 3 days before... until now mail did not came... to my inbox... i have checked spam folder too.. but no mailll.... help me out.... plz thnk u in advance...