MyBB Central

Full Version: Alertpay Added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You can now upgrade with Alertpay. This site is under pending approval to accept credit cards from AP but if you have a balance in the account you should be able to pay. Hopefully I will be approved within 24 hours.

If you do not have an AP account I ask that you first signup under my referral link.

Click the image below:
[Image: ban_04.gif]

Also note if AP is used enough I will likely add this as a payment method for my IPN Subscription plugin. AP offers subscriptions and a similar API as Paypal for notification. This may take some time though so please be patient.
hello sir.
WOW! Now maybe I'll be able to pay for this subscription. I just need to get my balance there.
Just a question, do you think if you got a new paypal account you could use it for subscriptions to just this site?
(Sep 24, 2009, 04:02 PM)GizSho Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question, do you think if you got a new paypal account you could use it for subscriptions to just this site?

That's not an option. Please stop suggesting ways for me to circumvent my lost account. I have no interest in using paypal services at all now.
Just a question here...would the amount be different if we pay via Alertpay and Google( I forget)...cause I remember u said that via Google its a lifetime membership and It cost $10.
They are both $10 lifetime buy now buttons.
Is moneybookers an option?
Yes it is but it's not listed. I don't actually see a way to make a Moneybookers buy now button.
(Sep 25, 2009, 04:39 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is but it's not listed. I don't actually see a way to make a Moneybookers buy now button.

You can put your moneybookers address in place of a button?
Pages: 1 2