MyBB Central

Full Version: ReptileBB(dot)net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally have most of my site's layout done so I'd appreciate some feedback. I'm pretty proud of it. Now I just need to start some advertising...
http://reptilebb.net
Looks pretty kool. Maybe you can create a better banner because this banner is a little bit empty IMO. If I where you I also would change the numer of forums. There are too many forums not it looks very empty. Start with 5-10 forums.

Success!
I know about the banner, I am working on that, but as far as the number of forums the topic is pretty broad (yes I want it that way) and there are many differences between the subjects so having one forum for say, snakes wouldn't suffice. And besides it is empty because I haven't started advertising yet. See the sig lol 2 threads atm. Thanks for the feedback though.
Its cool but what is the forum for? are u selling reptile or creating information system on them.
It's more of an information system. It's going to be a community of reptile owners and breeders who can answer each others questions and the questions of anyone else who happens by the site.
(Sep 30, 2009, 07:56 AM)The Defender Wrote: [ -> ]It's more of an information system. It's going to be a community of reptile owners and breeders who can answer each others questions and the questions of anyone else who happens by the site.
Cool just work on the banner,other then that its cool for a starter
(Sep 30, 2009, 11:28 AM)itsmie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 30, 2009, 07:56 AM)The Defender Wrote: [ -> ]It's more of an information system. It's going to be a community of reptile owners and breeders who can answer each others questions and the questions of anyone else who happens by the site.
Cool just work on the banner,other then that its cool for a starter

Thanks.
Honestly, it doesn't look good at all. It's just one of those afresh themes, and they are quite ugly imo. Find a different theme, and maybe it will look better.
(Oct 01, 2009, 06:01 AM)GizSho Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, it doesn't look good at all. It's just one of those afresh themes, and they are quite ugly imo. Find a different theme, and maybe it will look better.

Ouch! I disagree with you and I like the theme. It goes good with the theme of my site, I might look a little bit around here now that I have my subscription though.