MyBB Central

Full Version: Hi MybbC people.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,My name is notorious mental,some of you may know me from hackfrorums.net.
Anyways I'm new here,I started a myBB board a while ago,and I was looking for some plug-ins,and then I checked witza and saw that omni(labrocca)owned a site(mybbc)which makes some.
The plug-ins here are great,but I have no money to subscribe and download them.Sadly.
If any of you can lend those 10 dollars needed for subscription,I would have great respect for you,and put your name in my signature and custom title.
I can let you into my account to subscribe for yourself if you are afraid that I'll scam you.

Thank you all Smile.
Since his paypal got beaten up, it now costs $10 to buy it, and it's a permanent subscription. Also, sharing accounts isn't allowed (As far as I know)
(Oct 03, 2009, 10:35 AM)GizSho Wrote: [ -> ]Since his paypal got beaten up, it now costs $10 to buy it, and it's a permanent subscription. Also, sharing accounts isn't allowed (As far as I know)

Oh that's bad :\
Hey dude, welcome to the forums.

I would help you out but right now I don't have any money.

Hopefully someone will help you out some time soon.
(Oct 03, 2009, 11:31 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Hey dude, welcome to the forums.

I would help you out but right now I don't have any money.

Hopefully someone will help you out some time soon.

It's ok skill no problem at all,thanks for replying to my thread and letting me know.
So anybody else wanting to buy upgrade for me?