MyBB Central

Full Version: Illegal or Legal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I make my website (link in descirption) legal? I currently don't know what country it is hosted in. But lets say its hosted in the USA. What must I do to make my site legal? Please look at my sections. It is similar to hack forums. When you go to register, I change up the agreement a bit please read it. What else can I do?
It's located in the US, and you can make it legal by removing all of the content related to hacking :p
Close the site. Mybb Central is realistically not the place for you to seek legal advice. If you run what you believe to be a site with legal problems then I just advise you close it. Do you really want to get arrested over a website? The chances of you ever making an real money from the site are extremely thin. Is that worth it?

Every idiot in the world sees HF and thinks they can emulate it or wants something similar. It's not easy to repeat a success and it's even harder to clone it.