MyBB Central

Full Version: Template for Groupbar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally decided to getting down to making my group image bars, only thing is Im just curious how the pros go about making their own. Do you use a default template (if anyone can give a link to a empty template I would be grateful) or do you freestyle to make them? Any tips would be helpful and appreciated. Thank you.
I think you can use the other BBs templates, ie. phpBB templates wich some of theirs are free.

I think is better if you do it (and know how to do it) because you make it as you want in first place.
I use Fireworks to make my graphics. If you need a free program GIMP is good and you can use lots of the available tutorials to guide you in using it.
(Oct 20, 2009, 01:08 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I use Fireworks to make my graphics. If you need a free program GIMP is good and you can use lots of the available tutorials to guide you in using it.

And now the GIMP will looks like Photoshop Smile, well I dont use PS, but I think this will be good.

[Image: gimp-single-window-mode-in-progress.jpg] this for the GIMP 2.8.

Labrocca, why do you preffer Fireworks instead Gimp?
Anything from Adobe is better than GIMP Tongue
But, if you cant pay for Adobe, GIMP would be the way to go.
I got PS Cs3 and am decent with it so I will try that, thanks for the help thus far.