MyBB Central

Full Version: Subscription Mybbcentral?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,
I would want to ask a thing....since now subscribe to mybbcentral that is life if those who had paid first was extended to life?
Excuse me for my bad english..I'm Italian.
As far as I'm aware subscriptions bought before the lifetime one was introduced will expire as normal, as they're still setup via the IMP, and were at the lower price.
No because they paid $4.99 for a year.
I personally think that it's fair that our subscription runs out.

We didn't pay for lifetime, well I didn't.

I will buy a lifetime subscription when mine runs out.
I just bought the ten dollar life time subscription through google check out, when do I get to be able to download attachments?
Omidkarimi, you will be manually updated to the subscriber group.

Please wait until labrocca gets around to it. It may be any time today, tomorrow or the day after. Just be patient Smile
Crap, alright, I wanted to finish adding the final mods today.. ah well..
If you're lucky he may get around to it today. You'll just have to wait and see Smile

Good luck.
Thanks man Smile
(Oct 23, 2009, 10:05 AM)Omidkarimi Wrote: [ -> ]I just bought the ten dollar life time subscription through google check out, when do I get to be able to download attachments?

You're upgraded. Sorry for the delay. I normally get it down within a couple hours depending on the time of day.
Pages: 1 2