MyBB Central

Full Version: MOD to send automatic e-mail to inactive member?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if there is a mod that can automatically send an e-mail message to a member that has been inactive over a period of days. Anyone heard of such?
No such thing yet. Here is how I check. I go to google then type in "mybb _______ plugin" without quotes, and replace the underscores with the name of the plugin. You will have to guess the name, try like 5 different names, if you don't find, there is no such thing. I bet you could learn to make one in about a day, use labrocca's tutorial and google. OR just pay Labrocca to make one. Smile
(Oct 23, 2009, 05:57 PM)xTreme Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybboard.net/view/we-miss-you-plugin

Hah! Brilliant, thank you.
(Oct 23, 2009, 05:58 PM)evilalex Wrote: [ -> ]No such thing yet. Here is how I check. I go to google then type in "mybb _______ plugin" without quotes, and replace the underscores with the name of the plugin. You will have to guess the name, try like 5 different names, if you don't find, there is no such thing. I bet you could learn to make one in about a day, use labrocca's tutorial and google. OR just pay Labrocca to make one. Smile

Oopsies lol. Should have read the other posts i guess.
(Oct 23, 2009, 06:11 PM)Omidkarimi Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! Brilliant, thank you.
No problem.