MyBB Central

Full Version: Users often shown in "Unknown Location"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this mean that they are not reading the site, but getting a blank page/error page? Out of 10 users, often 2-3 are in "unknown location", anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks
It's possible they are on a page or location that's part of a plugin. Have you clicked the Unknown Location or moused over it to see what it goes to.

This can be fixed by altering a plugin to include a location. I have a tutorial on the best method to accomplish this on MyBBoard.net.
(Nov 06, 2009, 01:07 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible they are on a page or location that's part of a plugin. Have you clicked the Unknown Location or moused over it to see what it goes to.

This can be fixed by altering a plugin to include a location. I have a tutorial on the best method to accomplish this on MyBBoard.net.

http://iranbebin.com/misc.php?google_seo_error=404

is the URL I get when I click on it. A completely blank screen. Mind you, I have installed the SEO add on for MyBB, I have a suspicion that it might be the mod that is messing things up.. even when I disable the Error 404 function.