MyBB Central

Full Version: Css Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know when you make a new thread. What is that textbox or area called in the css. What im trying to edit is where it says font and text size. I need to make the text in those boxes black again... Thanks for all the help.
textarea is the tag
Thanks and how about the dropbox menu in the editor.... Where it says Font and Textsize... Thanks again..
Hi, I have a Views created block which is showing a single, random node title. I want to float a vertically aligned image to the right of the block. I can't get my image to position correctly. Its simple but cant resolve it, dont know.