MyBB Central

Full Version: Gamers Pact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gamers Pact Forums Open!
Hi all, I am from GamersPact.com we are a game review, cheats, and general game discussion website. On our site you have access to many cheat codes, reviews, and much more that involves video gaming. We currently have just opened our forums for new people to come and visit and to see what we have before the official opening the site.

During this time you can learn more about what we are doing and apply for staff as well. Apply Here! We welcome all applications as we currently are in need of content writers, graphics designers, and forum moderators. We will have more to offer in the future and as things progress, so please take a moment of your time and check out our site!
Link: Gamers Pact
not bad, like the theme, "Gamers Pact" is a awesome name, first time I read the name, I thought I had to take a Game Test, heh - all in all, nice design flow, and banner, keep it up Smile
(Nov 11, 2009, 02:43 PM)Exorcist Wrote: [ -> ]not bad, like the theme, "Gamers Pact" is a awesome name, first time I read the name, I thought I had to take a Game Test, heh - all in all, nice design flow, and banner, keep it up Smile

Thank you. Big Grin
Real nice looking site... You put the forum to good use making it your site and forum integrated all together. Great work and good luck with it.