MyBB Central

Full Version: Add a popup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to add a popup the the index, so when you visit the website, I can have a html popup some up in a screen. It will just be a clickable picture. Probably a CPA offer. How would I do this?
I was looking for something like this to, only like a ajax pop-up thing...I'll look for it.

Im sure i will find something for us both ^_^
Ok thanks.
add to your templates

<li><a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('%Link%','%name',%height%, %width%)">%thing you want to hyperlink%</a></li>
global.css? or what.
Connor, please be more descriptive.
I think what connor is saying is that is for a link, meaning if you click the link that will pop up. If thats what you want just insert that wherever you want the link to be.

However I think you mean something that pops up for the time you set and forces the users to click the link so they can resume viewing your site right? Say every hour or so a ad will pop up and they must click it to keep viewing the site. Is this what you want?
(Nov 15, 2009, 10:03 AM)kdog2fast Wrote: [ -> ]I think what connor is saying is that is for a link, meaning if you click the link that will pop up. If thats what you want just insert that wherever you want the link to be.

However I think you mean something that pops up for the time you set and forces the users to click the link so they can resume viewing your site right? Say every hour or so a ad will pop up and they must click it to keep viewing the site. Is this what you want?

Something like that, or just when you go to index, it pops up or something like that. Or maybe just for guests or something. :S
You can get javascript popup code at DynamicDrive if you want something more complex.
I will look into it. Thank-you Labrocca.
Pages: 1 2