MyBB Central

Full Version: www.vbsources.com [Advise]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Logo.png]

Please excuse the free host, I have it ready to move to it's real host and domain in the next few days.

As you can see, the forum focuses on VB.NET programming, and a few other off-topic sections.

If you have any ideas of more to add, things to change or remove, please tell me. You're the experts Tongue
Cien colored board with green background doesnt look good to me :S Id make a cien colored board with a darkblue background maybe.
(Nov 15, 2009, 03:53 PM)Xenocide Wrote: [ -> ]Cien colored board with green background doesnt look good to me :S Id make a cien colored board with a darkblue background maybe.

Ok, going to change now, would you say the patten was ok? Not to hard on the eyes?
what i would like to know is why you would make a forum on vb, when the software u use is MyBB.....

colors are not good...i dont like it much sorry.
VB = Visual Basic
(Dec 16, 2009, 01:54 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]VB = Visual Basic

He probably thought VBulletin? Anyway TBH the colors are kind of annoying.
I did think Vbulletin wow i feel stupid now. Well stll the colors bush me away mate. Maybe get a new theme or something...overall...maybe i can say ok work.