MyBB Central

Full Version: Discuss forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: df.png]

Discussforums.net is a forums which concentrates mainly on discussions and debates.People can talk there about their every day problems,or have a nice debate with each other etc. etc.

The site launched today,so there are more to do with it Big Grin.
Great logo and it's ruined by A-Fresh. I am tired of it's overusage.
(Nov 19, 2009, 03:05 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Great logo and it's ruined by A-Fresh. I am tired of it's overusage.

What themes would you suggest?I chose A-Leaf because it's simple and in some happy colors.I really can't choose a site theme.
if ya want a decent theme i will make you one. Dont expect it for free. Your theme has been used to much on other forums.....you also need more content.....very plane and simple.
(Nov 19, 2009, 04:26 PM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]if ya want a decent theme i will make you one. Dont expect it for free. Your theme has been used to much on other forums.....you also need more content.....very plane and simple.

Maybe because it's only some hours old?
than why not post the site when it was finished?
Aw man if I sign up now Im the 31st member lol... Looks like the site is growing well. Good luck. I love the idea!
Agree good logo, but Bad theme.

Try with other afresh theme. And dont need to use Tab because you dont have much forums.
Hey I signed up on your forum a couple of days ago from SF but I never got the confirmation email. I've resent it multiple times. Could you manually approve me? My name on there is Rob