MyBB Central

Full Version: Hi from Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys/gals,

just discovered the power of myBB and I'm converting my sites from vbulletin.

I do websites as a hobby.

Paid my dues earlier today, hopefully I can use try some of the mods.
Welcome to mybbcentral. I'm glad you like mybb and have chosen it as your forum. If you need any help ask around. There are a lot of helpful folks here.
Welcome to the site!

Woot for Florida!
Welcome to MyBBCentral,enjoy your stay.
Hello sir. Another VB convert. We seem to be getting them a lot lately. 4.0 is apparently pushing some people away.
Welcome to the community, ce680pilot. No doubt you'll love the collection of MODs they have here, and hopefully your new install of MyBB will provide more useful than any vBulletin install Smile
hey, dude..

welcome here in mybbcentral site Wink..

enjoy!
Where abouts in Florida? and welcome.
(Dec 03, 2009, 08:03 PM)evilalex Wrote: [ -> ]Where abouts in Florida? and welcome.

Fort Lauderdale. About you?
(Dec 11, 2009, 11:02 PM)ce680pilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 03, 2009, 08:03 PM)evilalex Wrote: [ -> ]Where abouts in Florida? and welcome.

Fort Lauderdale. About you?

My main house is at the cold country of Canada. I live in Southern Ontario. It is as far south as you are going to get in Canada. About 4 days ago my parents bought a vacation home in Cape Coral, I am sure you know where it is, it's near Fort Myers. Anyways, Fort Lauderdale? That's awesome. I been there before. All the houses are $8,000,000 USD to $30,000,000 USD in some marina I went on a tour of. Boats are easily $50,000,000 USD some of them. It's just amazing. People call us rich... They should see Fort Lauderdale. Wink