MyBB Central

Full Version: Subscription Paid.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering how long it takes to be activated? Really eager to get that paypal script. I was under the impression that subscription was auto-activation.

Thanks.

Oh, and labrocca, you're really Omniscient? If you are than that's awesome. I aspire to own multiple websites like you Big Grin

Edit: I aspire to own multiple *successful* websites like you. Tongue
It has to be done manually but looks like you're all set, so welcome and enjoy Big Grin
I hope omni will be online soon. I have paid a subscription not hours from now.
The script use to be automatic but then changed to manual.
(Dec 13, 2009, 02:58 AM)MindFreak Wrote: [ -> ]The script use to be automatic but then changed to manual.

For security purposes I guess.
(Dec 13, 2009, 03:14 AM)jeyci Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 13, 2009, 02:58 AM)MindFreak Wrote: [ -> ]The script use to be automatic but then changed to manual.

For security purposes I guess.

Yea I was guessing the same thing Tongue
I wonder when will Omni go ol.
You will not have to wait long. I suspect in the next 12 hrs you will be sorted out.
The boss man does get quite busy at times so patients is important Smile
I will sleep, hoping that when I wake up, first thing in the morning I'll see me user with :
[Image: subscriber.png]
(Dec 13, 2009, 08:13 AM)jeyci Wrote: [ -> ]I will sleep, hoping that when I wake up, first thing in the morning I'll see me user with :
[Image: subscriber.png]

It depends where you live. Because maybe your morning is his midnight or something Big Grin
Pages: 1 2