MyBB Central

Full Version: Whats up people~!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hows it goin everyone, Im Steven but bruceleejr is just one of my aliases.I've been messin with forum software ever since I was 11-12 yrs old, so for about 11-12 years now(do the math Wink )...

I've played with Invision.Invision was my first love ( HAHAH). I used to edit that forum everyday with all kinds of plugins and hacks and whatnot.

I also had an ezboard forum which is now known as Yuku I think. They turned into a social networking site.

And then I came across proboards. It was free and looked noobie-friendly and I had fun with that one for a while.

phpbb didnt like much, too slow and alot of spam posts.

Mercury boards,zero boards and the new Vanilla forum, i've messed with them but only for a few days cuz I didnt like em lol

There have been many many others that I've tried out in the past as well.

The best PAID one I came across was Vbulletin. I would'nt go back to anything else UNTIL I found MyBB.

MyBB is like Vbulletin except FREE. How can you beat that~? You can't.

Although MyBB may not have as many plugins,themes and templates for it, I always make my own anyways so thats not a problem.

MyBB is the best.