MyBB Central

Full Version: mediacenterhouse.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I came across MyBB about amonth ago and fell in love with all it can do, and for free!

http://www.mediacenterhouse.com/forum/

I've utilised the Side Boxes plugin from this site and plan to install some more in time. I could probably code in the things I want manually but if a plugin can save me hours of work, why not use it eh?

The site is still work-in-progress I guess, but let me know what you think of the current design/layout, and go easy on the criticism!
First impressions are Wow. Great looking forum. Very eye catching and somewhat unique.
Now after looking around a bit i must say. I like it even more.

Great forum mate.
(Dec 12, 2009, 12:53 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]First impressions are Wow. Great looking forum. Very eye catching and somewhat unique.
Now after looking around a bit i must say. I like it even more.

Great forum mate.

Great! Thanks for the positive response - makes me feel I'm on the right track.

Still plenty way to go till the forum section is as I want it - I keep seeing others that look that much more slick, but all in good time... Rolleyes
to green lolz.... i like the header alot tho...but to much green Big Grin looks like a damn plant
(Dec 15, 2009, 06:11 PM)Onyx Wrote: [ -> ]to green lolz.... i like the header alot tho...but to much green Big Grin looks like a damn plant

Ha ha, you're the second person (and from a different site) to mention the green. Blue any better?
i think it just needs more visual graphics. I mean its a bit simple for my tastes. Good tho.
(Dec 18, 2009, 08:02 AM)Onyx Wrote: [ -> ]i think it just needs more visual graphics. I mean its a bit simple for my tastes. Good tho.

Ah, I get what you mean. Time to study other's hard work and get some ideas down! Thanks for your feedback.