MyBB Central

Full Version: [help] mycode using ( " ) not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im using mycode like :
PHP Code:
[size="3"
[
color="fffff"]
[
url="http://mybbcentral.com"

not working, but if i delete the ( " ) example:

PHP Code:
[size=3
[
color=fffff]
[
url=http://mybbcentral.com] 

its working.. but it is very inconvenient.. our member very used to using vBulletin system BBCODE and mybb code not effect to the post.

anybody can help me to solve the problem?

Thanks for help
You can make custom mycodes but really you should just get them used to MyBB codes. You don't run VB.

I never saw the point of adding quotes and the MyBB method is cleaner with less code.
(Dec 18, 2009, 12:54 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You can make custom mycodes but really you should just get them used to MyBB codes. You don't run VB.

I never saw the point of adding quotes and the MyBB method is cleaner with less code.

look this screenshot..

[Image: 156s6ec.jpg]

[Image: 2wgbzmu.jpg]

[Image: 2zdn33t.jpg]
MyCode not effect

PHP Code:
Joseph Ma [SIZE="5"

the code
PHP Code:
[SIZE="5"
not effect to my forum
The same problems seen in mycode as I tell in the first post
in the past when version 1.2, I use mycode pack, and all went well. Unfortunately there is no mycode pack for version 1.4

can help me using mycode custom to make that code effect again?
thanks for help
You'd have to edit internal files (and sure you should edit some MySql data)... you just have to announce to your members that they must use the BBCodes without quotes.
As labrocca said, they must get used.
(Dec 18, 2009, 01:51 PM)Arqui Wrote: [ -> ]You'd have to edit internal files (and sure you should edit some MySql data)... you just have to announce to your members that they must use the BBCodes without quotes.
As labrocca said, they must get used.

can make a tutorial to do this? i mean to edit some mysql data when posting with or without " will effect ?
can make a tutorial to do this? i mean to edit some mysql data when posting with or without " will effect ?
hmmm... still waiting...
I am sorry I am not able to provide you with the custom mycode changes.
Remove the " you're doing mybb, not VB.