MyBB Central

Full Version: Fapcor but instead, no posts needed? just register?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you can make sections so they are only available by registered users but it doesn't show the section on the index if you are a guest. I want to be able to view the site as a guest, see a section, click on it, then have it so it says you must be registered. I know HackForums use to have this, I am not sure if it still does, it's been lame with out Omni/Labrocca.
(Dec 22, 2009, 10:07 AM)evilalex Wrote: [ -> ]I know you can make sections so they are only available by registered users but it doesn't show the section on the index if you are a guest. I want to be able to view the site as a guest, see a section, click on it, then have it so it says you must be registered. I know HackForums use to have this, I am not sure if it still does, it's been lame with out Omni/Labrocca.

Umm....isn't he still there?
He is for a bit longer I think. But Hack Forums hasn't been they same until Omni had full ownership on it.
I dunno if this can help u http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-3989-p...l#pid26985
It's as you want but with a difference... It allows to browse into forum and see thread subjects but not read them
Thats still fine. Big Grin Actually better. Thank you. +Rep for you.!