MyBB Central

Full Version: Congratulations MyBB Central! 5000 members!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That is pretty sick 5000 member and counting. Smile Let try for 10k!
Not really trying to have bulk members. I am more interested in having members that upgrade and I support. If you aren't a subscriber I'll probably delete your account.
Me?! If I wasn't a subscriber, you would delete my account for making this thread?! Sad
Not for making this thread, but just in general - for organization and to help keep disk space low.
Not you specifically. Just accounts in general that were never upgraded.
Labrocca did this before. I believe we lost about 2k memebrs in the past. He only deleted accounts that either had no posts, were not active for a certian ammount of time, or were not subscribers...this i am sure depended on when the registred, or their activity on the forums.

As long as your active and just not here to waste space, you will not be deleted....unless u get banned or soemthing.
Congratulations ^_^

Only 8 more to go atm.
(Jan 03, 2010, 03:39 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Not you specifically. Just accounts in general that were never upgraded.

Oh, I gotcha. Smile You will delete the peoples accounts who are old.
(Jan 08, 2010, 10:07 AM)Riverthief Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations ^_^

Only 8 more to go atm.

8 more to what? Lol.
(Jan 02, 2010, 05:03 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Not really trying to have bulk members. I am more interested in having members that upgrade and I support. If you aren't a subscriber I'll probably delete your account.

How do you do that, do you delete them in bulk, i don't think you delete them one by one.
I have a plugin. If you subscribe you'll have access to it. Prune Members.
Pages: 1 2