MyBB Central

Full Version: View your threads. [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do i get it so it shows a link at the top, next to view new threads, saying view you threads, and linking to all the threads a user has made.

Thank you.
I have same problem but in the end i gave up Smile

thanks
(Jan 11, 2010, 10:39 PM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]How do i get it so it shows a link at the top, next to view new threads, saying view you threads, and linking to all the threads a user has made.

Thank you.

I don't know if a plugin however they can just go to their profile and select "Find All Threads" Under the posts made by this user section.

If I find a plugin I will let you know.
I want something easier for my users, the first forum i ever used was HF and i am having problems finding my threads now, and it would just be easier.
Add this in the header template where you want it.

Code:
<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_threads}</a>

This is what i did...

Code:
<span style="float:right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>        {$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />                <span class="links">                    <a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>                </span>                <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">Find Threads</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

I added it to the member welcome block.
Thank you Onyz, and thank you for the fast reply.
yeap, no prob.
Im having a problem, when i click it it says no results found.
Try this:

Code:
<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Threads</a>

Should work Wink (well, it does for me ;P)

As a side note, you can use the following to search for all posts:

Code:
<a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Find Your Posts</a>
(Jan 13, 2010, 03:40 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

Code:
<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Threads</a>

Should work Wink (well, it does for me ;P)

As a side note, you can use the following to search for all posts:

Code:
<a href="search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Find Your Posts</a>

Thank you that worked perfectly.
Pages: 1 2