MyBB Central

Full Version: Reserector, the newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After bing an Admin and a 5 year member of mississippi-mud.com, I bought the site. The domain is still pointing to the vBulletin site on the previous owner's server until I finish building a fresh site. The one I am building is at reserector.com/reser15/
I am new to this type of thing, so I will need some help from time to time, especially in the beginning.

I joined here primarily to download the subscription plug-in. Subscriptions are what have been paying the bills at mississippi-mud for a couple of years now. People feel good about supporting their favorite site.

I am also trying to learn how to work with the themes and templates so I can get the new board looking good before I change the nameservers on the domain.

My name is Mark. I am a 46 year old mechanical design engineer and welding robot programmer/guru. I recently became a website owner/builder. Big Grin

I look forward to learning all I can from MyBB Central. I am a fast learner, so a little help goes a long way with me. I am also very appreciative when someone goes out of there way.
Hey Mark. If you need professional custom work done on your site to get it going properly with MyBB please let me know via PM. My rates are reasonable.
I may take you up on that. However, the more I do myself, the better I will understand what I am working with. I may call on you from time to time. I don't expect anyone to work on my site for free, unless I have compromising pictures of them. Wink