MyBB Central

Full Version: Username Style?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering how do I change the usernames from italic to normal, all the usernames on my forum is in italic, and I can't find a way to change it.
I'd swear if you're using the default theme, username of registered users shouldn't be in italic, but i tell you anyway.
You must to go Users & Group -> Groups -> Group you want to change -> Username Style.
In "username style" you could apply all of style that you want (bold, italic, normal, color, etc.)
For example, I want the "Super Moderator" group has a bold font:
Code:
<b>{username}</b>
Make sure you never remove {username} from the field, cuz is the variable where style will apply.
I hope i've been useful.
(Jan 24, 2010, 05:42 AM)Arqui Wrote: [ -> ]I'd swear if you're using the default theme, username of registered users shouldn't be in italic, but i tell you anyway.
You must to go Users & Group -> Groups -> Group you want to change -> Username Style.
In "username style" you could apply all of style that you want (bold, italic, normal, color, etc.)
For example, I want the "Super Moderator" group has a bold font:
Code:
<b>{username}</b>
Make sure you never remove {username} from the field, cuz is the variable where style will apply.
I hope i've been useful.

I went there before, and all the username is normal, no italic.
It's so weird. Maybe, the style is in the theme and all usernames (of every group) are showing with italic... Could you tell me what theme are u using or what it's your forum url?
It'd be more helpful.
I am using the "Majestic" theme, and my forum's url is http://www.coderscorner.net! Thanks. Smile
You probably have a css defined that has to be removed.
Ah, I fixed it. I realized it was the <em>, thanks for all the help. It was my mistake.
Oh Im glad you can solve your problem. Anything more, just tell me Wink