MyBB Central

Full Version: Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not telling anyone what to do just really we need to start upgrade the plugins cause a lot of people are upgrading to 1.6 and there not working.
But they shouldn't be upgrading.
1.6 isn't a stable release yet. Actually, it isn't released at all.
The svn is constantly changing as the code is being tested. By the time it does get released, it may be quite different than it is now.
(Jan 25, 2010, 06:05 AM)AXVIS Wrote: [ -> ]I am not telling anyone what to do just really we need to start upgrade the plugins cause a lot of people are upgrading to 1.6 and there not working.

Glad you're not telling us what to do.
Why would labrocca upgrade plugins for an unsupported version people shouldn't be using?? People upgrading live forums to 1.6 are just morons. I can guarantee you will have problems with it, and MyBB won't officially support you. It's buggy as it has not been fully tested, may be security issues, upgrade paths will not be provided from the current SVN build to other SVN builds and to the final version... you'd just destroy your forum, getting errors that nobody from MyBB is going to help you fix. Good luck with that. Really.