MyBB Central

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first off i need help with "Tabbed Menu" i have restrictions on some forums due to subscribtions and so forth.... is there anyway to fix why it wont show certain forums because i dont have any restrictions on some forums :/

also..... i cant seem to find the my ipn subscription template ANYWHERE i have searcher anywhere it could be :S i need quick help please, anyone

http://www.codebreach.net :/ !
I get the same thing. My forum has a lot of forums available to view only by registered members. Even when I sort the publicly viewable forums to the top of each tab, it will only show my first category in one of the tabs =/

Btw, I notice you also have the "Search", "Memberlist", etc buttons in the header, under the banner. How'd you do that? O_o
The tabbed menu was is a pain but once you figure it out its easy to set up, and to change the links in the top go to
ACP » Template Sets » Your Theme » Edit Template: header
(Jan 26, 2010, 03:20 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]The tabbed menu was is a pain but once you figure it out its easy to set up, and to change the links in the top go to
ACP » Template Sets » Your Theme » Edit Template: header

But....which part do I modify?