MyBB Central

Full Version: Help with this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dhbfgd.jpg]

What is this called?
Where can I remove/modify it?
You can modify the style by changing the CSS class "navigation". As for the template, I'll have a look =D