MyBB Central

Full Version: Opera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cool. I just downloaded and installed Opera for Ubuntu Dapper Drake. It is pretty cool and slick. I love that Speed Dial thingy, and where you can right click on a certain image to reload it, without reloading the entire page. Big Grin
I have used Opera, but i don't care for it that much....it just seems to be slower at coming up than internet explorer, and doesn't render a lot of pages correctly
i don't like opera, i have never used it because it sucks so much

tomksoft

I also don't really like Opera... My fav is FireFox 2 + few extensions Smile
my favorite is firefox
Quote:i don't like opera, i have never used it because it sucks so much

Interesting you think something sucks that you never used.

Opera is the fastest browser btw and has the most innovation of any browser available. There are those that know...and those that use Firefox. Firefox is for chumps.
* ForumSpark wonders if FirefoxWiz will change name to OperaWiz Big Grin
ForumSpark Wrote:* ForumSpark wonders if FirefoxWiz will change name to OperaWiz Big Grin
* ForumSpark now wonders what is the mod for the /me action. Any help will be appreciated!
No, I'm not changing my name, 'cause I still use Firefox. Mostly for theming though. Opera is good for regular browsing, but Firefox is my theme browser. Smile

There is no "mod" for that /me thing. It's built in to MyBB.

* FirefoxWiz uses the /me feature. Smile
* labrocca what?

haha...never noticed that
Pages: 1 2 3