MyBB Central

Full Version: can i subscribe Mybb central through paypal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can i subscribe MyBB Central though Paypal?
You have PMs off otherwise I would provide you my paypal address for direct payment.
(Feb 12, 2010, 12:49 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You have PMs off otherwise I would provide you my paypal address for direct payment.

That reminds me. On one of my sites, a lot of my members have PM's turned off, and I need to do a mass PM. Is there any (easy) way, as I can't find a plugin, to force PM's from admins to the people with PM's turned off?
@ Above

Yes I think der is no mass PM switching on plugin how ever you can individually turn it on for users by editing the member's profile settings!!
(Feb 14, 2010, 07:39 AM)rohithvsn Wrote: [ -> ]@ Above

Yes I think der is no mass PM switching on plugin how ever you can individually turn it on for users by editing the member's profile settings!!

?

I mean lol, a plugin that forces users with PM's turned off to accept admin PM's.

Plus, individually turning on them all is really not feasible, as I know of at least 400 members that have them turned off, and it's a 4k member site Tongue
@ above

ok got it!!....