MyBB Central

Full Version: Universal Programming -- Please review my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://universalprogramming.com/
my forums mostly about general talk, like sports , gaming humor, etc.
but it also is huge on the programming section.

I'm not here to ask you to sign up or anything, im rather here to ask for your suggestions.
I already know my forums not that great, it's been 8 days and only 90 registered users and around 10 who are actually active.

I'd like to ask you what you think I should change, what you think I should add, and what you think I should remove.
It also has a few custom plugins, for example users are rewarded $1 for each person they refer, under certain conditions (read the rules thread to see how it works, it's located here).
Nothing other than that, since I don't know what to code yet but it's fun making custom plugins for myself Big Grin
Anyways, when you post a new post there's a couple buttons missing like edit and delete, for some reason. I tried editing the template for hours and no results, so if you know how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it!

Please let me know what you think, I'm open to really harsh criticism.
Honestly speaking it is to simple, i mean the header and the logo. The rest are ok. By the way does ur forum discuss on leet programing?
(Feb 15, 2010, 09:33 PM)itsmie Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly speaking it is to simple, i mean the header and the logo. The rest are ok. By the way does ur forum discuss on leet programing?
by leet do you mean hacking?
In ways, you can post anything, but all things posted must be for educational purposes only, in which they all are.
Thank you for your reply though, it is a bit simple and I'm not sure what dto add, what do you suggest?
First of all subscribe to mybb central. U'll fint the plugin here deliver premium quality. Then i suggest u download tab menu mybb central edition. It help to customize your forum (seems u got a long list of content) next change the logo make it a bit harmony with the themes. I suggest making it big. Then play with css for the background.
(Feb 15, 2010, 10:00 PM)itsmie Wrote: [ -> ]First of all subscribe to mybb central. U'll fint the plugin here deliver premium quality. Then i suggest u download tab menu mybb central edition. It help to customize your forum (seems u got a long list of content) next change the logo make it a bit harmony with the themes. I suggest making it big. Then play with css for the background.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll seek into subscribing soon.
Though, it does not help me with my current situation, rather one that does not yet exist.
You're most welcome.
edit:
nvm we reverted back to the old theme.
Didn't see anything dude
forum is down I think!!
Sorry I have fixed the forums now, added a new theme custom plugins and optimized it.
Please have a look again.
Pages: 1 2