MyBB Central

Full Version: Registration change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a modification that you can use as aplugin so you can edit your member.php?=register page and change the TOS but from the admin panel?
No sorry, but you can just edit it right from the template. That is not hard at all. I can do this for you no problem.
The template. What template would that be called? I wil edit my registration info my self Big Grin
Its not in the template sorry i said it wrong. It should be located in your member.php file. So look in there.
Why do most team(something) site look similar.
Look in the language files, it should be in member.lang.php somewhere. There's 4 strings iirc.
Yeah...g33k stole my previous theme i made for axvis...which has yet to be taken down. The site is failing.....i give the kid 5 days if my theme not gona then...his site will be either gone, or mine.

Quote:Look in the language files, it should be in member.lang.php somewhere. There's 4 strings iirc.

Thanks, i was just looking thorugh the lang files...saved me some time. Kudos.
(Feb 21, 2010, 08:38 PM)Onyx Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah...g33k stole my previous theme i made for axvis...which has yet to be taken down. The site is failing.....i give the kid 5 days if my theme not gona then...his site will be either gone, or mine.

Quote:Look in the language files, it should be in member.lang.php somewhere. There's 4 strings iirc.

Thanks, i was just looking thorugh the lang files...saved me some time. Kudos.

When you design a new theme for someone else i don't think it should look the same as the one your using.
He wanted something like mine, sides im making a diff one soon.
(Feb 21, 2010, 08:38 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Look in the language files, it should be in member.lang.php somewhere. There's 4 strings iirc.

Thanks for that. I was looking in member.php and could not find it.
Pages: 1 2