MyBB Central

Full Version: how to add
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to make and I asaceva index
please move topic if I posted right is new: D
What plugin are you using?
(Feb 22, 2010, 04:49 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin are you using?

Yes
(Feb 22, 2010, 04:54 AM)MANU Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 22, 2010, 04:49 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin are you using?

Yes

Which one?
how do that so ????????
First of all I don't want to be mean but learn english first then post your question. Google translation is a good way to learn English. By the way the picture you are pointing are called sidebox. You can find it here just search at subscribe section......

Second be a subscriber.....its cheap considering its among the best and its a lifetime membership. See ya...
(Feb 22, 2010, 09:47 AM)MANU Wrote: [ -> ]how do that so ????????

hello manu, Are you an Indian?...what ever it is I can help you out, tell me what language you speak...

Guyz...we should not just speak like this to a new bie, remember ever we were a noob when we came accross MyBB and every one cannot learn english!...
Don't get me wrong rohithvsn. All i'm trying to say is that 'let us help you but first make your question into sense, so that we can help'. I think its normal when you don't understand you ask. No offence dude.
ohk ohk!! "learn english first then post your question" this was a bit mean thats why I said!....never mind!