MyBB Central

Full Version: Reputation Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which plugin is to have control reputation like on HF?

Example:

To members are not allowed to give - reputation.
It's called change settings on registered group so they can not give out reps make a subscriber aka VIP group that can.

Real simple. I'll even do it for you if you want.
I wanna make them to give +reputation but not a - reputation. Understand?
That is not an option in acp.
(Feb 25, 2010, 09:54 AM)eXPerienceâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna make them to give +reputation but not a - reputation. Understand?
That is not an option in acp.

Okay well that's wack but um, edit a file in the admin/ section. It's probably ina plugin file you camn edit it a bit etc.

Ad um, I don't believe this option is on HF. I KNOW of only VIP's being able to rep period.
But l33t's on HF are not allowed to give -reputation just + reputation.
(Feb 25, 2010, 11:48 AM)eXPerienceâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]But l33t's on HF are not allowed to give -reputation just + reputation.

oh well i didnt know that. i was uber wihin the first 3 weeks it was lauche and leet then could give both must of been a change here recently when uber was made.
I was l33t and now i am ub3r so i know what is happening Big Grin

Any one know what is that plugin which i need?
I'm not totally sure, but I think it hasn't been released yet.
Maybe, Omni is working in it, and he is testing it in HF. But as I said, I'm not sure if it's true.
Yea its true becasuse that is on HF a lot of time. Some members can give a -reputation and some cant. It depends are they ub3r's or l33t's.
I'm not sure if you found it but, incase people come across this post.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-3359.h...gative+rep